Evaluation, optimization and definition of pretreatment processes for lignocellulosic materials.
- To evaluate, optimize and define, according to the nature of the main feedstock selected, in the biomass project the conditions and type of pretreatment that will be applied.
- To establish the detoxification conditions for the pretreated materials, according to the nature of the generated compounds.
- To evaluate the efficiency of each pretreatment through the sugar yield in the susceptible material to ferment and through the ethanol yield.
- To perform trial as demonstrative plant.
- Carolina Parra F., Subproject Coordinator, Universidad de Concepción.
- Juanita Freer C., Universidad de Concepción.
- Regis Teixeira M., Universidad de Concepción.
- Jaime Baeza H., Universidad de Concepción.